Rules and Policies
Please help us keep our space safe and fun for our children by following these rules.
- Cloud 9 does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children within the premises, all children must be supervised by a responsible adult/guardian at all times.
- All guests will need to sign a waiver upon entry.
- Children must remove shoes before playing.
- Children must wear socks in the play area. If you forget to bring socks, we have some for purchase.
- Children who are sick and have visible signs of illness should not come to Cloud 9 and may be asked to leave.
- Parents & guardians are to make certain that their child is playing in an appropriate manner within the space, which includes: not causing harm to him/herself or other children playing and not causing unnecessary harm or damage to the toys, walls, or structures within our space.
- Aggressive behavior, fighting or/and abusive language will not betolerated. Guilty parties may be asked to leave without refund
- No group or private celebration is allowed without booking a party.
Breastfeeding is welcome in any area of our playground.
Parents & guardians are encouraged to role model general clean up of toys and play areas during their visit.
Cloud 9 cannot be held liable for any loss or damage to personal property during your visit.